Click below for a collection of layout inspiration from Behance:
Today, you will read two articles and answer questions (3-5 sentences for each answer) about each one. I suggest you use google docs to type up your answers, because microsoft word freezes in here. If you use word and you lose your work, you will still be responsible for it.
- Article 1: Robots Are Coming for Your Jobs
- Question 1: How could a computer replace a graphic designer? How would this be better for businesses?
- Why wouldn’t a computer be able to do what a human graphic designer does?
- What part of the article did you find the most interesting?
- Article 2: Design Jobs of the Future
- What is one of the jobs listed and described that you could imagine yourself doing? Why?
- What is one of the jobs listed and described that you would not want to do? Why?
- What is one of the jobs that you don’t believe will come to be? Why?
Print out and turn in when you’re done.
Below is the link to the Google Doc that you will be filling in as your final exam. READ IT CAREFULLY!! It tells you what you need to fill in and where.
Click below to begin your Final Exam Multiple Choice Section.
Graphic Design II Students are embarking on a unit of study on Typography. Typography is the art and science of letter forms–the creation of and use of fonts and words.
Below is a selection of websites dedicated to the subject of Typography. Be careful, you may become a font snob.
Typography Served – A gallery of examples of Typography-based projects and new fonts.
We Love Typography – Another beautiful gallery of type design examples.
Butterick’s Practical Typography – Home of Typography in 10 Minutes