Today, you will read two articles and answer questions (3-5 sentences for each answer) about each one. I suggest you use google docs to type up your answers, because microsoft word freezes in here. If you use word and you lose your work, you will still be responsible for it.
- Article 1: Robots Are Coming for Your Jobs
- Question 1: How could a computer replace a graphic designer? How would this be better for businesses?
- Why wouldn’t a computer be able to do what a human graphic designer does?
- What part of the article did you find the most interesting?
- Article 2: Design Jobs of the Future
- What is one of the jobs listed and described that you could imagine yourself doing? Why?
- What is one of the jobs listed and described that you would not want to do? Why?
- What is one of the jobs that you don’t believe will come to be? Why?
Print out and turn in when you’re done.